Can you such as this movie?
Numerous people are defined as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is generally shown as male (although he might be described as a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos features a male sound and it is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is clearly shown as female. It might be feasible that Kodos had been known as “sis” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a person known as Leslie, and so the wedding ended up being called down. But, Patty has been confirmed with males, for example. Principal Skinner, even though this ended up being before she had been founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she claims “there goes the final lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this can be an episode that is non-canon could merely be provided with the line for comic impact. She’s been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, her when she has to kiss Homer to break up Selma and Abe as she imagines. She additionally dated a lady known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She finished up splitting up with Patty after she became buddies with Homer but reunited together with her by the end of the episode.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the assistant librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and since the majority of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. To the ends regarding the episode admits to using a wife. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes “certain sorts” of comic books. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson household. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is freely homosexual in real world.
- Roscoe – supervisor regarding the Ajax metal Mill. He along with his employees are typical homosexual, and also at breaks, they turn the mill as a gay nightclub. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who benefit Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who was simply used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he states that he’s gay nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson that is freely gay in true to life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the same vocals for another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus when you look at the 1996 comedy movie titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded into the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer because the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He Barry that is later married).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he reported which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to their music course that he’s operating away with all the love of their life, who’s a person. He has also a lisp that is exaggerated.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several sources to Smithers’ orientation (or at the least their fixation on Mr. Burns) and his efforts to help keep it a key. Nonetheless, an example that is blatant when Smithers boots up their desktop computer and an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me in. ” Smithers then says to Lisa (who was simply standing behind him), “Um, you need to most likely simply ignore that. ” 8 Smithers was initially proved to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as being a homosexual club. Smithers arrives when you look at the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be openly homosexual in true to life and it has been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005 fuckcams free token.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional professional photographer who had been thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where had been you once I ended up being right? “
- Simply Stamp the solution Man – In ” The Fat Blue Line”, it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
When you look at the wardrobe
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he stated, “If just I’d your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed man that is smoking Moe attempted to take their watches, but when the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he was just coming on to him. The person took Moe’s hand and said they could get back to their destination. 10
- Raoul – Females he becomes interested in Abraham Simpson disgust him and. 11
- Stuart – a friend that is close Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson money for perhaps not outing them in Bart to your Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have already been proven to display stereotypically homosexual behavior, such as for example keeping fingers while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, as a result of Ned’s viewpoints that are anti-gay. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, that you used to be afraid, but now you’re not as he told him it means.